Psychological Well-being & Personal Development Coaching
Individual sessions, customised programmes and workshops that support prevention, early intervention, and healing and growth for adults, adolescents and families wishing to improve how you think, feel and live your life personally and professionally.
1. Select the approach you would like to focus on, or choose the specific items that you would like to work on:
Prevention & Intervention
Learn the fundamental skills for psychological well-being.
Healing & Recovery
Be supported in managing and overcoming psychological distress.
Growth & Transformation
Partner to make the changes that support your most important life goals.
2. Understand my approach to your well-being
- I offer a trauma-informed, person-centered, developmental approach to psychological well-being and personal growth. This means the focus is on where you are at and where you want to focus and grow, considering you in relation to your life story and not just the present moment. Sessions are about fostering understanding, healing from trauma, processing unresolved emotions, growing self-esteem, learning to manage your thoughts, feelings and emotions in a healthy and positive way, while growing into the person you want to be, living your life your way, in aligment with your personal truth, values, meaning and purpose.
- I provide a safe, confidential and caring space.
- I provide mind and body management and relaxation techniques
- I challenge your mindset to support your healing and growth
- I do not diagnose or treat mental health disorders
- I do not label you as summary of your symptoms
- I do not consider you as a patient to treat, but a client investing in me to facilitate co-creating your healing and developmental journey, supporting you in attaining your objectives, and with tools and techniques offered along the way.
2.Get in touch to request a complimentary phone or skype session
This complimentary session is provided to get to know each other, to find out how I can best support you, to define what you can expect to gain from coaching with me, and to outline the objectives you are setting out to achieve. A customised plan is then created to support to your needs requirements, budget, availability and overall objective, which is of course adapted and developed according to your changing needs.
Phone: +34 620 741 361 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private sessions available in Sotogrande, Cadiz, Spain.
Your privacy and confidentiality are important to me. I abide by the ethical guidelines set out by the British Psychological Society and the International Coaching Federation. Your private details, session content and identity are held in the strictest confidentiality. In the case of minors, confidentiality is discussed with both teenager and parent at the start of our work together. A contract is presented at the start of our work, outlining this confidentiality and the boundaries of our work together, to facilitate in providing you with a safe, trusting and caring space from which to heal, grow and transform.