Courses & Workshops
Workshops - The Core 7
Here you will find a selection of workshops for individuals, groups of friends, parents, schools, teenagers and teachers. I call these the 'CORE 7', because when you have self-esteem, healthy boundaries and know how to manage your emotions, be assertive and communicate in a positive and effective manner, with the awareness of yourself and what matters to you, and with courage and strength to live by your truth, I believe this sets you and your teenagers up for managing life in a healthy way, and growing personal fulfillment, peace and happiness.
- Anxiety, Fear and Worry Management: Understand the cause and development of anxiety and anxiety disorders, how to help as a parent, carer, or teacher, when to seek professional help, and strategies to support healing coping and management.
- Coping with Depression, Grief and Loss: Learn about the cause and development of teen depression, symptoms to look for, when to seek professional help and how you can support your child or student through the process of grief, or n learning to manage how they are feeling and make footsteps towards feeling better again.
- Finding Life Direction: Learn how to support young adults in making choices that support their core values; what truly matters to them, to facilitate crafting life pathways of meaning and purpose that ultimately foster personal fulfillment and happiness.
- Growing Self-Esteem: Learn knowledge and strategies to support teenagers in learning to love, like and believe in themselves.
- Helping Young People with Eating Disorders and Self-Harming Behaviors: Know the signs, understand how to be there for your child; what to do and say and what not to, know the dangers, and understand how you can support healing and recovery.
- Managing Bullies: Help your teenager to set healthy boundaries, be assertive and love and accept who they are no matter what, and understand how to support them in using the power of words to talk down a bully.
- Home Harmony: Learn to integrate healthy family boundaries that support the development of kindness, respect, safety, security, love and trust, at whatever age or stage your teenager is at.
Evolving Happiness - A Transformational Coaching Programme.
Grow through a process of letting go of what no longer supports you, and, drawing on the wisdom of where you have been, enter the present moment where you will identify what truly matters to you now; who you want to be, how you want to life each day of your life, and the dreams and goals you aspire to. This course is designed to give you the clarity of vision, courage and confidence to live your life your way, and to support you in taking the action-goals and making the cognitive and behavioral changes that will empower you to become greatest version of yourself, making choices to support your personal happiness.