Evolving Happiness - A Personal Healing and Transformation Program
'Evolving Happiness' is a semi-structured course designed to facilitate inner transformation to support the integration of personal happiness as you grow into your dreams and goals. This is a one-to-one process that unfolds in a ten-step process, moving through each step at the pace you choose.
- Explore New Possibilities: Explore who you now wish to be and how you wish to live your life.
- Develop Your Story: Understand the wisdom in where you have been and what to write in the next chapter in your life.
- Awaken Your Potential: Engage in creative thinking techniques that challenge you to think bigger, brighter and bolder than you may have dared, showing you new and real possibility and potential. Begin to integrate some of the values and objectives that matter to you now.
- Build Your Strengths: Identify the inner and outer resources that support your current objectives, recognise where to focus your energy and foster growth and development to facilitate the realization of your objectives and learn strategies to overcome obstacles that stand in your way.
- Manage Your Mind: Identify the beliefs that support or hinder your pathway to success and learn techniques that empower you take charge of your mind, manage fear and develop your inner strength.
- Do What Makes You Happy: Look deeper into the path to true happiness and begin to integrate take another step in integrating your truth, values and dreams into your current reality.
- Accept and Let go: Be supported in making changes that bring you a deeper senses of peace, freedom and happiness, learning to let go of what no longer supports you, and embrace new ways of thinking and being.
- Value Yourself: Learn to set boundaries of love, ask for what you need and want and to show yourself greater love and respect.
- Ensure Your Success: Implement success building strategies that empower and support your transformation and development will occur throughout the course.
- Practice the Art of Loving You and Your Life: Create a sustainable practice to support on-going growth and development.